Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wedding inspiration

I am the official Wedding Planner for a girlfriend's Fall wedding. I have super hard tasks, like getting to peruse all the cool wedding sites out there. Just doing my job, just doing my job.

I'll tell you what. Weddings have come a long way, baby.
Check out this one.

 magnolia leaves, white lilac, queen anne's lace, raw cotton, succulents, mint and green wheat with green tomatoes, succulents, tomatillos and raw cotton at the ends. 
Dang.




 tomatillos and raw cotton. nice.




I have fond memories of driving down to South Texas and seeing fields and fields of cotton. We would always stop and pick a few fresh cotton balls. So soft. So naturally white.
This wedding decor certainly does takes the cake.

If you would like to see more images from this foto shoot check out JL Designs, based out of Califas.

PS: If you need a wedding planner, give your girl a hollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment