Friday, June 3, 2011

The Jealous Curator

When you need to get your fine art fix, I highly recommend you check The Jealous Curator. 
Kinda of an intense name... but dang, they got it goin' on!

Here are some of my favorites. 



Beautiful landscapes created out of food and shot with a macro lens. 
Some of them are made of milk and cake.


Transformed the streets of Paris through her visual intervention using braided strips of colorful fabric. Cracks and potholes of the city become the 'canvas' of her project.




"Countless works and installations I have built, mostly straight into their spaces. Through my work I try to search my constantly changing outline. I need an outline to understand myself more clearly - to understand where the internal ends and the external begins."




mixed media.

And there are so many, many more fabulous artists in the collection. 
Orale, The Jealous Curator.
Thanks for sharing your artistic treasures with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment